There will be plenty of options for the discerning geek, including anime, cosplayers, animation voice actors, martial-arts presentations, videogame developers in-person, card game competitions, board game competitions, late-night raves, costume competitions, many panels, vendors, video contests and many, many more things!
Some highlights shall include:
– independent video game publisher Hi-Rez Studios, developers of Global Agenda and Tribes Ascend
– Canadian video game developer BioWare, home of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Baldur’s Gate, Neverwinter Nights, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic and more
– Santa Monica publisher Riot Games, home of League of Legends and host of Season Two Championship, with a prize pool of $2,000,000
– Performers: Laugh Out Loud, Konohoa Corner, Go, Robo! Go! The Extraordinary Contraptions, Howling Star and Order of Tyr
– Fairy Tail Podcast
– MomoCon LAN Party
– Sifu Kisu Martial Arts Workshop
– Voice Actors: Steve Blum, Jennifer Hale, Mark Meer, Brina Palencia, LittleKuriboh, Marianne Miller, Amber Nash, Lucky Yates, and more
– The Simpsons Showrunner Mike Reiss (also co-creator of The Critic and screenwriter of many animated feature films)
– Cartoon Network’s Toonami Panel featuring Steve Blum and Toonami co-creator, Jason DeMarco
– Squidbillies Co-Lead Animator, Sketch MacQuinor
– Stars of Mass Effect panel
– BioWare Industry Insiders panel
– Cosplayers: Ana Aesthetic, Angry Dog Studios, Envel, Katie George, Yaya Han, Catherine Jones, Monika Lee, Lindze, Manda Bear, Riddle and more
– Rave, Karaoke, Rock Band competition and all sorts of musical mayhem!
It’s going to be an action-packed, wild weekend in Atlanta this weekend. Stay tuned to our Twitter feed to find out what we’re up to! And make sure to return (as well as subscribe to our feed!) to read our exclusive interviews, see our great photos and reviews of everything that was MomoCon 2013!